Monday, March 18, 2013

Fleetwood Mac Remixed

Stevie by IamDavidj available as prints, iphone cases, and more at Society6



I love Fleetwood Mac, Stevie Nicks, and Lindsay Buckingham. When I was a kid, my family would go on summer vacations to the beach. I would always listen to my Fleetwood Mac Greatest Hits CD in my discman. Now whenever I hear Gypsy, or Dreams I recall memories of the summer and fun at the beach. I always want to hear Fleetwood Mac whenever it starts to get warm out. Unfortunately, the weather has been resisting the nearing spring, but that has not stopped me from enjoying my summer tunes.

Additionally, with the 35th anniversary of the Rumours album and Fleetwood Mac's tour (I'll be catching them in Newark on April 24!) I don't want to hear anything else! With that all said, several artist have remixed numerous Fleetwood Mac tracks. So know you can get a fresh listen to those amazing classics. Continue reading to listen to some of my favorites, many are available to download for free!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...