Saturday, January 28, 2012

Beards Illustrated


I love design school drop out, Michael Sanderson's fashionable bearded men illustrations. His most recent work, a series for Burkman Bros, has receive quite a bit of attention recently. However, I became a fan of his quite a while ago when I discovered his Tumblr, Cederson. I'm throughly impressed by Sanderson's lists of clients, especially for being surprisingly young. I always appreciate fellow twenty-somethings take their industry by the horns. Be sure to follow Mr. Sanderson's tumblr, he has quite remarkable taste! And check out his website: WWW.MS-NYC.com.






1 comment:

  1. Hi
    i would like to say thank you about this cool post,and this idea very helpful to me,
    Thank You

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...