Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Timely Return From the Beach


I was away earlier this week at the Jersey shore with Nina and my family. Luckily I had to return early to prepare for the first class I'll be teach at Pratt next week. Fortunately Cape May County was evacuated the next morning and my vacation would have ended anyway. So here I am left in my Brooklyn apartment waiting for a hurricane to blow in our windows looking at a few vacation photos.

I stole these images from my friend Sophia's Facebook. Nina and I visited her in Cape May on her birthday and had a few drinks and caught up with our fellow Pratt alum. 
       
Sophia is working a safari look while I do the casual beach thing in an Opening Ceremony X Levis pullover and Nina does navy and white preppy country club.

1 comment:

  1. What fun! Good luck teaching your first class and I hope you managed to stay dry! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...